Keeping You Safe
Here at YNC we are dedicated to the safety of our guests and team members alike. We're taking additional measures to mitigate the risk of transmission to our customers and employees.
We have decided to operate on an Appointment ONLY basis to limit the number of people at one time.....
Below are some of the protocols and action items we're taking in our dealership to mitigate against the spread of the virus. We're asking all of our team members to follow the guidelines put forth to prevent the spread of the infection.
In Our Dealership
- Please do not be offended if our employees refrain from shaking your hand. We warmly welcome you with a smile but will keep our hands to ourselves and follow the recommendations for Social Distancing.
- When you arrive for your appointment, our service staff will keep their distance. They will then proceed to wipe down the frequently touched surfaces in the vehicle with a disinfecting solution. Likewise, when we return from a test drive we will do the same.
- We've increased the number of times our facilities staff cleans and disinfects common areas across all of our dealerships by sterilizing all customer-facing and employee common areas systematically throughout the day. These areas include but not limited to door handles, countertops, bathrooms surfaces, handrails, tables, chairs, and many more commonly-touched areas.
- We specifically focus on cleaning all customer-waiting areas (desks, tables, chairs, as soon as they're vacated by other customers.
- We have rearranged our waiting areas to accommodate the Social Distancing guidelines.
- All team members are asked to isolate themselves for the recommended 14 days if someone in their household is either demonstrating symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or is determined to have come into contact with someone who has.
- YNC Team Members who become ill are being instructed not to come to work until they've fully recovered. If they display symptoms consistent with COVID-19, we ask that they return with clearance from their Doctor after a self-quarantine period of 14 days and fully symptom fee.
- We've strategically placed hand sanitizer around our facilities that are accessible to all team members to allow for them to sterilize their hands regularly.
- We're requiring our staff to wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- We've instructed our staff to either wash hands or use hand sanitizer, after handling food and touching personal items.